Thursday, December 26, 2013

Flashback - Early Camping Years & Past Rigs


I recently went through some old photo albums and found some pictures of when I was younger; camping and riding with my family, and past vehicles we've owned that helped get me into the back country. Trips with my parents out to the river and desert are what inspired me to what I love doing now with my own family. Getting away from it all. 


My father with the buggy he build in the 70's out in the Imperial Sand Dunes.

My sister and I, playing in the dirt in Ocotillo.

The motor home and buggy my parents owned in the late 90's out at Gordons Well, Imperial Sand Dunes.


Back in my high school days I would load my three wheeler in the back of my 1980 Isuzu Pup and head out to the dunes. Notice the fishing gear too, I would use at one of the nearby canals.

Loaded up at the Colorado River.

My father, brother, sister, and I camped at the dunes.

The whole family out riding. Good times!


Cruising the beach in Baja with my friends in my 1990 Ford F-150.

With my Honda 250R at Gordons Well SVRA.

Pine Valley, CA

1998 Ford Ranger 4X4, Yuha Desert / U.S./Mexican Border

Somewhere in Baja, Mexico.

Down at our cabin on the river.

No comments: