Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We're having a girl!

It was on Friday, October 22nd that we found out for sure what our baby is going to be. Part of me is kind of happy because I'm afraid that when we have a boy, he'll be just as dirty minded as his father! Of course with a girl I'm already dreading the days as she gets older. 

I'll be the dad who's like- "Now boy, I have a gun, shovel and a 4x4. So no one will ever find you."

All kidding aside, it looks like my beautiful wife and I have quite the adventure ahead of us!


So, on Wednesday, March 9th 2011 we'll be introducing Audrey Ellen Graham into the rest of our family. Audrey after my grandmother and Ellen after Autumn's.

Wait honey, what do these little lines mean?

8 weeks

20 weeks





Here's a picture of  grandma Audrey ("Mimi") and I in 1985. We were on a whale-watching boat. I was 6 years old. "Grandma, I'm trying to see the whales!"

No comments: